The Leader will receive the Bell so as to Finish as near as possible just over 60 minutes, all riders will receive the bell on this lap. The Race Distance will probably be 6 or 7 laps of the Full Circuit depending on conditions.
The series will be run as simply as possible, but there are a few points to help create a good environment for all to enjoy the racing.
- Racing on dates shown.
- Racing starts at 10.40am.
- Get there early and sign on, practice opens at 9.45am or earlier if the course is ready.
- Entry on the line only, entry closes 15 mins before start of event.
- The senior races finish at about 12.15pm, everyone finishes on the same lap as the winner (stop at flag).
- There is a maximum field of 100 riders. So please arrive as early as possible and give yourself time to pre-ride the course.
- We will have qualified first-aiders on site, though we hope you won’t need them.
- You don’t need a race license or be affiliated to any club or governing body.
- The organisers will try to get provisional results out as soon as possible. We will post results on the club notice board and the website so riders can see what happened in the previous race.
- Forestry England parking fees apply; please follow the instructions from the FE parking marshals.
We are always in need of helpers to keep the race day’s running smoothly.
If you would like to help please contact us.